Welcome to this week’s edition of Heads-UP, a collection of the most interesting facts the team discovered this week. We looked at the eye-watering cost of our favourite music videos and delved into the world of digital piracy.
- The most expensive music video ever was ‘Scream’ by Michael and Janet Jackson. Second, third AND fourth are all Madonna tracks. – Bill
- Game of Thrones Season 7 has been pirated online more than a billion times – Fabienne
- But a study by the EU revealed that piracy actually isn’t bad for sales. – Lynn
- In 1936, the Russians made a computer that ran on water. #greentechnology -Myriam
- According to Havas Media Study 2017 – Paid Media only amounts to half (50%) of the perceived value of brands by consumers. With special thanks to A. George for his direct and invaluable contribution. – Pierre
- On Earth, there’s one soldier per 260 civilians. – Laurent
- In Australia, it’s technically illegal to create and share memes. – Krish