Greetings! We are back with this week’s fab and fun, Heads-UP, our collection of fascinating facts that the team discovered in the week. This time we learnt, if you market it right, you can sell literally nothing and that robots really are coming for our jobs.
- Honey never goes off. Not after one year, not after two — never – Marco
- Cards Against Humanity made $71,145 in 2015 by selling literally nothing for $5 and offering customers “the ultimate black Friday experience” – Lynn
- The first person selected as the Time Magazine Man of the Year was Charles Lindbergh in 1927. He was an American aviator, military officer, author, inventor, explorer, and environmental activist. – Emma
- Young American lawyers don’t get jobs, because of IBM Watson. The platform can get you basic legal advice within seconds, with 90% accuracy compared to 70% accuracy when done by humans – Laurent
- Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth is $70.6 Bn, while Elon Musk’s is “only” $20.9 Bn. (The net worth is the value of everything you own, minus all your debts.) – Fabienne