It’s our 50th Heads-UP! and to celebrate such a Momentus milestone in our blog, we’ve decided to give you something a little different. We’re opening up and letting you get to know us better with a game of Two Truths, One Lie. Let us know which of these facts doesn’t quite add up…
- I’m still a little afraid in the dark.
- I really do not get the matcha hype, it tastes dusty.
- I won a beauty pageant when I was younger.
- I was hit by a car when I was little.
- I’m afraid to be alone, in a house, a car, pretty much anywhere I could be murdered.
- I’ve been bitten by a pig.
- I won with my team the national high school contest for TV show 100% questions.
- My first internship was for the British Council in Essex…
- I have a Greek passport.
- Somehow I made it onto Mensa’s Gifted & Talented list as a child.
- As one of the clumsiest team members, it’s by sheer luck and amazement that I have never broken a bone. Clearly, I’m made of resilient stuff 😉
- Although it’s a long way down the line, I’m technically a princess in Zimbabwe.
- My Congolese name is Tariku.
- I kissed a boa (snake) with the tong (and it was okay).
- I was a baby model for the French clothing shops Kiabi.
- I got hit by a truck on my way to high school 10 years ago.
- I still sleep with my stuffed animals.
- My parents have llamas in our garden.
- I once got a picture with a guy thinking it was George Clooney in a London bar but it was actually just a bloke that looked like George Clooney… He went along with it and my friends told me later on.
- I didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was 11 years old, before that I used to follow my friends down the road on their bikes with a skipping rope.
- I once got a miscellaneous item stuck so far up my nose that I had to go to A&E and they used a hoover to suck it out.
- I worked as an investment analyst before deciding I should embrace a career in advertising.
- I trained to become a ballet dancer (a “petit rat de l’opera”) but I broke a leg and had to reconsider my career plans.
- I own a right-hand drive classic mini cooper.